Welcome to Chinese Motorcycle Dealers ®
-- the UK's largest importer of Road Legal Motorcycles and Scooters from China.
Chinese bikes are getting better! But that still doesn't apply to every Chinese bike coming in to the UK. This is why we only buy from the best manufacturers to ensure we get the best machines to sell through our UK brands Pulse and Lexmoto.
Our Pulse and Lexmoto brands account for over half of all Chinese motorcycle registrations in the UK. Their desirable range of learner legal 50cc and 125cc vehicles span many different models and styles to suit all tastes. With rave reviews from national media and a strong brand awareness, Pulse and Lexmoto are continuing to excel by delivering record breaking sales year on year.
We have now expanded to over 90,000 sq. foot of warehouse facilities, allowing our parts and stock facilities to cope with our dealers' increasing demands. We have also modified our assembly and testing area and constructed our very own photo studio to stand with our existing offices and large showroom. Based in the southwest of England, we operate a nationwide dealer network of over 130 consistent Dealers. We welcome trade visits by appointment, with all orders usually dispatched on the same day they are purchased.
We provide an extensive back up of spare parts for our both our Pulse and Lexmoto ranges as well as many other Chinese models and brands besides, which means that any parts you require are normally in stock in our Exeter warehouse ready to be ordered.
We are also looking for dealers throughout the UK, if you have a business and would like to discuss your requirements, please call a member of our sales team on 0844 567 8887 who are on hand to answer any questions that you may have.
Still not sure whether you should consider chinese motorcycles for your business? Motorcycle Journalist Peter Plummer wrote a great article that was published in British Dealer News where he portrays his opinion on about Chinese bikes and the spiralling costs of the motorcycle market. Click here to download the British Dealer News article written by Peter Plummer.
If you want to find out more about Llexeter Ltd, you can also read an article that was published by Visor Down on 24th March 2013 by Sachin Rao who visited our premises and rode some of the bikes. Click here to see the interview published on the Visor Down website.
Dealer Opportunities Available
Our Dealer network carries an unbeatable profit margin and we are constantly adding more benefits to our already highly competitive support services:
Great rates and offers:
- Extensive range of products available at very competitive prices
- Fantastic profit margin available on all models
- Sale or Return Scheme: if you don't sell it, just send it back
- Free delivery throughout Standard UK areas*
- Discounted delivery for Non-Standard UK areas*
- Loyalty Discounts from as little as 5 units per 3 months*
- Regular offers and bonus discounts
Huge stocks of Parts:
- Over 70,000 parts, covering all of our range and most Chinese models in European circulation
- Up to 20% off all parts orders placed and paid online
- Free delivery for parts orders over £65.00+VAT
Promotion and Advertising:
- Product advertisements in national UK magazines
- Free exposure on the internet via Google, our retail websites, plus many more
- Dealer Maps and Sale Referrals on our websites
- Fully operational branded website specific to your business and easy to modify for users.
- Exclusive web access to your trade account to place orders, view order history and much more.
- V55/1 Scheme or AFRL registrations available to speed up vehicle registrations and reduce your paperwork.
- Online Warranty system and bespoke service and sales systems to help streamline your business.
* Terms and conditions apply. Please contact an Account Manager for more information.
To see how we can help you get the best revenue from your business, please call our team on 0844 567 8887, or print and send back the Dealer Application Form to become part of our network.
Click here to create your trade account now